The S2Maui VENOM was born from the design experience of Artur Szpunar and Barry Spanier who have been creating winning sails for years they have "motorized" many champions in the highest international and national competitions.
After an incredible 2018 in which the S2Maui rider Delphine Cousin won with the VENOM 4 consecutive events becoming the PWA Slalom world champion his excellent performances continue this season by winning 2 PWA Slalom events. Antoine Questel always with the VENOM achieved the best results of his career in 2019. Even national riders from all over the world this year won the championships of Greece, France, Japan, Holland, Peru and Hawaii
"We are very happy with the success of our great team of international riders, but the development of S2Maui never stops"
The VENOM Race Sail program is particularly intense, it benefits from the feedback from both our riders and customers, as well as the feedback from our test team during the World Cup, Antoine Questel , Delphine Cousin Questel, Micah Buzianis, Mark Boersma, Casey Hauser and Gabriel Browne.
For 2020 S2Maui takes VENOM to the next level in performance and development
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT VENOM?
Experience, passion for performance, meticulous attention to design create a magical formula of radical acceleration, power and speed combined with incredibly light and smooth handling. VENOM combines ease and pleasure of use with lethal performance that can take you to the highest level of competition.
2020 PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN DETAILS
- CAMBER ROTATION, WITHOUT HESITATION : The VENOM 2020 uses new low-friction, multi-roller, small footprint camber under high pressure. Together with the specially designed shaft curve and the pockets of the side slats alternating downwards, the rotation is regular, complete and symmetrical.
- EVEN FASTER WITH MORE POWER : locked-shaping in the bottom of the sail, slimmer shape above the boom combined with the increased "Leeward Pre-Bend" make the profile extremely efficient and fast, while greater lift gives the wing additional power and acceleration
- LIFT REBALANCING : A lot of attention has been paid to profile shape and torsion flow on each size, to achieve the perfect balance of lift and downforce for optimum speed and efficiency
- OPTIMIZATION OF MEASUREMENTS AND OUTLINE : the dimensions of the sails and the proportions of the profile have been optimized to ensure consistency, maximum performance and perfect tension of the sail body on the recommended mast.
- 7 BATTENS : super light in the hands, better pumping, easier rotation and more efficient twist while maintaining 100% stability and wind-range
- SLALOM AND FOIL / SLALOM : designed the new and powerful 9.0 size VENOM, designed to offer optimal speed and handling both for traditional light wind slalom races and for new discipline PWA, Foil / Slalom.
- MORE ACCELERATION : Outline and Shaping optimized for powerful and direct forward acceleration without vibrations and jerks allowing you to accelerate radically
- FLUIDITY, STABILITY AND BALANCE : the 2020 VENOM whizzes smoothly and balanced, even in the most difficult and gusty race courses, allowing you to maintain a board trim and position optimal body.This allows you to be more focused on speed
2020 CONSTRUCTION LIGHTER AND IMPROVED DESIGN
- The lightest PWA champion slalom wing on the market
- Optimized the arrangement of the panels / layout, expanded the use of "Spacelight performance film" in the lower part of the sail
- Increased lightness and lowered elasticity thanks to the expansion of Technora Spacelight TM " Bright Molten Red " and "Intense Metallic Blue " at the top of the clew. All this also produces an immediate response and a reactivity of the upper leech
- Full-length multiple vertical front loops maintain the profile and resist the stretch resulting from downhaul tension.
- “Light Tip” upper battens designed for a customized fit, with specific fittings further reduce the weight of the sail in the most important areas and speed up the response of the leech.
- Carbon / Composite tubes with differentiated flexibility are carefully adapted to each position of the battens.
- New extra-strong extended protection of the top of the mast pocket
- Protection against abrasion and wear of the two lower battens in the rigging areas during the assembly of the boom
- Extended protection of the lower part of the pocket.
- Entrance edge reinforced in the areas of contact with the camber
- High strength Epoxy batten tip and low tolerance tip / tube junction for a smooth and smooth curve, and superior durability
- Camber body in high strength Nylon 66 with embedded stainless steel pins.
AVAILABLE FROM 10-01-2020
FOR CUSTOM QUOTES CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAILS S2 MAUI
The Sails S2 Maui are 20% lighter And 30% stronger compared to other sails on the market, benefit And difference for your windsurf
Spedizione veloce e prezzo in linea con il prodotto
Bravissimi ottimo servizio
Pinne spettacolari.. sostituirò tutte quelle che ho in dotazione con pinne della stessa serie
Prodotto come da descrizione spedizione rapida
Grande "grip and release" sull'onda
Intelligenti come tutti i prodotti chinook, permettono di regolare la distanza dei tasselli.
Prodotti ottimi! Negozio presente per qualsiasi esigenza, gentile e puntuale. Grazie!!!
Pienamente soddisfatto. Bel materiale, puntualità ed efficienza. Avanti così.
Il migliore esistente da sempre
Pinna K4 INCINERATOR REARS SS- Quad Wave (Super Stiff)
Tutto ok, professionalità e perfetta comunicazione, top