DOGMA: THE UNCOMPROMISING WAVE BOARD!
CONCEPT OF DOGMA: This is our "DOGMA"! Direct derivation of the "Supreme Wave", the DOGMA is a slightly more radical reinterpretation. Compared to the Supreme it is narrower at the tail (OFO), moreover it has a slightly more pronounced rocker. These changes make the board even more maneuverable in wave riding, faster in rail-to-rail and in tight curves, suitable for quickly and vertically climbing the wave and hitting the lip.
Super reactive wave-riding board, precise and fast, Thanks to the sharp edges it gives the possibility to push a lot during carving. Then fast turns and powerful bottom turns! At the same time a balanced shape that does not penalize in all-round conditions. Easily exploitable from the ON to the Side-shore. Thanks to the super stiffness and light weight (H-Black technology see below) it is also a very high jumping board. Shape designed completely in 3D and executed with millimeter precision thanks to the use of the CNC-Machine. The result is a super balanced and very performing board.
Quad configuration offers drive and grip, in the central area the more parallel edges reduce drag and increase stability and control. The sharp edges in the tail area give traction and speed creating lift-and-release, this allows the fins to work freely and allows for effortless changes of direction and turns. The bow edges are softer and fuller thus facilitating planing and comfort, optimizing progressive maneuvers.
The mono concave shape condenses the water, which is then evenly distributed over a V and pronounced double concave in the central section which helps the board turn and gives grip, ending with a V in the tail, which increases speed and agility of the table. Rocker Medium/Curve
- Shape: Excellent compromise between radicality and ease of use, compact, reactive, fast, wide range
- Quality: Use of high-quality, durable and ultra-light materials
- Tailor made: individual approach, shape modifications based on the rider's needs
- Weight: 25% less than standard boards
- Technology: Great resistance, rigidity, durability
- 3D Design, CNC Shaping
- Bottom: mono concave in V in double concave and Vee at the rear
- Edges: More volume in the front area and less volume in the back area
- Rocker: #03C (Medium-Curve) Mix between maneuverability, speed and planing
- Configuration: Quad
- Front side fins with asymmetric angle (Toe in)
- Poppa: Swallow
Quad Custom DOGMA 76:
- Length: 219
- Width: 55. 5
- Weight 5. 60
- OFO: 33
- Sails range: 3. 0-5. 0
- Recommended K4 Fins: 2x8 SharkII + 2x14 Schorcher/Leon/Incenerator - MFC: QS RTM 300/250
- Carbon Biax + Dyneema slot box
- Short Chinook Mast box
- 10mm Double density Eva pads
- Footstraps: 4 screws per footstrap
CONSTRUCTION - Craftsmanship Quality:
- Technology H-Black: Biaxal Carbon + Full Carbon + Dyneema + E-Glass
- Combination of double carbon sandwich in the areas of greatest load, layer of Light Full Carbon Biax for hull and deck, offers a perfect relationship between weight and stiffness. Dyneema reinforcements on the bow and stern and E-Glass band on the edges.
- Bottom/Hull internally tuned: UD Carbon + E-Glass
- Bottom/Hull outer layer: Full Biaxal Carbon + Dyneema reinforcements fore and aft
- Deck/inner layer: Double/Tripple Biaxal Carbon + E-Glass
- Deck/outer layer: Full Biaxal Carbon + Dyneema reinforcements on the bow and stern
*PRICE EXCLUDES FINS
FOR INFO, DETAILS AND QUOTES CONTACT US: hatropina@gmail. com
BEYOND THE STANDARD
Our products are built with the most innovative techniques and the best materials. Every detail is designed for performance purposes.
Fantastic build quality, perfect sailing performance and awesome rigging, kudos to Antonello for his advice and quick response, he is reliable and a true professional
Tutto come prefissato
Servizio rapido e impeccabile.
Non sono al primo acquisto e posso solo confermare l'efficienza del servizio fornito.
Del modello vecchio avevamo una taglia M, di questo abbiamo abbiamo preferito una L in quanto la M era troppo giusta, quasi al limite. Acquistato quello di colore ottanio/nero: BELLISSIMO!
Spedizioni velocissime e tramite WA hanno sempre risposto a tutte le mie richieste, ordinato trapezio sabato, arrivato già martedì. Super affidabili!!!!!!
Tutto perfetto in tempi rapidissimi
Il piedino è davvero un’ottimo prodotto , io lo uso sulla mia tavola da foil . Quando metto giù l’albero , l’altezza dello snodo fa si che si preserva il bordo dell’incavo e la scassa.
Ottimo prodotto a buon prezzo con consegna veloce ( in Sardegna in tre giorni)
Ottimo, niente altro da dire.
Rapporto qualità/prezzo migliore del mercato come tutti i prodotti Hatropina.
Molto ben costruito, robusto ed affidabile
Preciso e veloce. Il prodotto sembra affidabile, ben costruito e di buona qualità.
Consulenza e spedizione top
Pinna purtroppo ancora da testare