The S2Maui VENOM was born from the design experience of Artur Szpunar and Barry Spanier who have been creating winning sails for years they have "motorized" many champions in the highest international and national competitions.
After two years in which Delphine Cousin won with the VENOM 4 consecutive events becoming world champion Slalom PWA her excellent performances, and winning both Slalom and Foil PWA events. Antoine Questel always with the VENOM b> achieved the best results of his career. National riders from all over the world have also won the championships in Greece, France, Japan, Holland, Peru and Hawaii this year
"We are very happy with the success of our great team of international riders, but the development of S2Maui never stops"
The VENOM Race Sail program is particularly intense, it benefits from the feedback from both our riders and customers, as well as the feedback from our test team during the World Cup, Antoine Questel , Delphine Cousin Questel, Micah Buzianis, Mark Boersma, Casey Hauser and Gabriel Browne.
For 2021 S2Maui elevates the VENOM to the next level in terms of performance and development
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT VENOM?
Experience, passion for performance, meticulous attention to design create a magical formula of radical acceleration, power and speed combined with incredibly light and smooth handling. VENOM combines ease and pleasure of use with lethal performance capable of taking you to the highest level of competition
2021 PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN DETAILS
- GREATER EFFICIENCY: For 2021 S2Maui VENOM has revised the ouline and the measures, with a slightly shorter string length and a more efficient twist for greater speed, acceleration, efficiency and ease of jibe.
- INCREASED MAXIMUM SPEED: The 2021 VENOM is a three-dimensional wing with finely tuned profile, leech twist and leeward pre-curvature for breathtaking top speed.
- INCREASED RANGE AND STABILITY : the arrangement of the sleeves of the VENOM 2021 improves the orientation of the very light and robust Technora SpacelightTM exclusive to S2Maui in the upper part of the leech reducing weight for an instant and reactive leech response, plus high performance films in the central body of the sail guarantees total stability.
- SWEET AND COMPLETE CAMBER ROTATION : the VENOM 2021 uses low friction S2Maui camber, with multiple rollers and large surface in the higher pressure positions. Camber pressure has been carefully adjusted for the best balance of stability and smooth, full rotation. The lower cambers have removable pre-inserted shims to allow for further adjustment.
- FORWARD DRIVE AND ACCELERATION: more direct power transmission under acceleration, which allows the VENOM 2021 to leave opponents behind when exiting each jibe. li>
- OPTIMIZED LIFT : careful attention to obtain the perfect balance of lift and downward thrust (lift and aerodynamic load) will keep you perfectly in trim while "flying" over the water.
- 7 BATTENS : very light in the hands, easier to pump, easier rotation and more efficient twist while maintaining 100% stability and wind range
- SOFT, STABLE AND BALANCED : the VENOM 2021 flies stable and balanced, even on the most agitated and gusty racing course, allowing to maintain a trim of the board and an optimal body position and to focus on being the fastest
- OPTIMIZATION OF MEASUREMENTS AND OUTLINE : the dimensions of the sails and the proportions of the profile have been optimized to ensure consistency, maximum performance and perfect tension of the sail body on the recommended mast
2021 LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION AND HIGHER DESIGN
- The lightest PWA champion slalom wing.
- Technora SpacelightTM " Fluorescent Yellow " and " Intense Metallic Blue " very light and low elongation in the upper part of the leech for an immediate response and responsive.
- Multiple full length vertical loops in luff lock the profile and resist downhaul tension.
- High quality stainless steel eyelets with anti-abrasion reinforcement.
- High quality removable clew pulley “VIPER CLIP”.
- “Light Tip” high ribs with specially designed components. They further reduce the weight of the sail in the areas where it is most important and make the leech response more immediate.
- Carbon composite tubes with variable flexibility accurately adapted to the position of each cue.
- Protection of the top of the shaft pocket in new extra durable material.
- Abrasion protection on the two lowest ribs in the areas subject to wear.
- Extended protection of the lower part of the shaft pocket.
- Leading edge reinforced at the contact points of the camber.
- High strength Epoxy batten tip and low tolerance tip / tube fittings for durability and a smooth curve
FOR CUSTOM QUOTES CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAILS S2 MAUI
The Sails S2 Maui are 20% lighter And 30% stronger compared to other sails on the market, benefit And difference for your windsurf
Spedizione veloce e prezzo in linea con il prodotto
Bravissimi ottimo servizio
Pinne spettacolari.. sostituirò tutte quelle che ho in dotazione con pinne della stessa serie
Prodotto come da descrizione spedizione rapida
Grande "grip and release" sull'onda
Intelligenti come tutti i prodotti chinook, permettono di regolare la distanza dei tasselli.
Prodotti ottimi! Negozio presente per qualsiasi esigenza, gentile e puntuale. Grazie!!!
Pienamente soddisfatto. Bel materiale, puntualità ed efficienza. Avanti così.
Il migliore esistente da sempre
Pinna K4 INCINERATOR REARS SS- Quad Wave (Super Stiff)
Tutto ok, professionalità e perfetta comunicazione, top