85 lt version of the already tried and tested SUPREME 75lt. Super responsive waveriding board with a "more traditional" outline than its "MASSIVE" sister, but with a super compact design and dimensions. Very performing and light thanks to the H-Black technology.
Shape now tested and super successful, board that excels in wave-riding, precise, very reactive, fast, with grip and fast curves in the bottom turns. At the same time, a shape that absolutely does not penalize in all-round conditions. Easily exploited from the ON to the Side shore. Shape completely designed in 3D and executed with millimeter precision thanks to the use of the CNC-Machine. The result is a super balanced and very performing board.
Quad configuration offers great drive and grip, in the central area the more parallel edges reduce drag and increase stability and control. The sharp edges in the stern area give grip and speed creating lift-and-release, this allows the fins to work freely and allows effortless changes of direction and turns. The bow edges are softer and fuller thus facilitating glide and comfort and optimizing progressive maneuvers.
The mono concave shape condenses the water, which is then evenly distributed on a pronounced double concave in the central section that helps the board to turn and gives grip, ending with a mono concave and a V shape in the stern, which increases the speed and smoothness of the board. Medium Rocker
- Shape: Best compromise between radicalism, performance and ease of use
- Rocker: Excellent mix of glide, speed and maneuverability
- Technology: Great strength, lightness, rigidity, durability
SHAP E :
- Shape: V in double concave in mono concave and Vee at the stern
- Edges: More volume in the front area and less volume in the back area
- Rocker: # 03 (Medium)
- Configuration: Quad
- Front side fins with asymmetrical angle (Toe in)
- Stern: Swallow
Quad Custom SUPREME WAVE 85:
- Length: 218
- Width: 58.5
- Weight 5.80
- OFO: 34
- Sails range: 3.7-5.7
- Recommended K4 Fins : 2x8 SharkII + 2x15 Schorcher / Leon - MFC : VF Quad 15 + 9 / QS RTM 300
- Slot box in Carbon Biax + Dyneema
- Short Chinook Mast box
- 10mm Double density Eva pads
- Footstraps: 4 screw per footstrap
CONSTRUCTION - Craftsmanship Quality:
- Technology H-Black: Biaxal Carbon + Full Carbon + Dyneema + E-Glass
- Combination of double carbon sandwich in the areas of greatest load, Light Full Carbon Biax layer for hull and deck, offers a perfect balance between weight and stiffness. Dyneema reinforcements at bow and stern and E-Glass band on the edges.
- Bottom / Internal fairing: UD Carbon + E-Glass
- Bottom / Hull outer layer: Full Biaxal Carbon + Dyneema reinforcements in the bow and stern
- Deck / Inner layer deck: Double / Tripple Biaxal Carbon + E-Glass
- Deck / Deck outer layer: Full Biaxal Carbon + Dyneema reinforcements fore and aft
* FINS PRICE EXCLUDED
FOR INFO DETAILS AND QUOTES CONTACT US: hatropina @ gmail.com
BEYOND THE STANDARD
Our products are built with more innovative techniques and i best materials. Every detail it is designed for performance purposes.
Spedizione veloce e prezzo in linea con il prodotto
Bravissimi ottimo servizio
Pinne spettacolari.. sostituirò tutte quelle che ho in dotazione con pinne della stessa serie
Prodotto come da descrizione spedizione rapida
Grande "grip and release" sull'onda
Intelligenti come tutti i prodotti chinook, permettono di regolare la distanza dei tasselli.
Prodotti ottimi! Negozio presente per qualsiasi esigenza, gentile e puntuale. Grazie!!!
Pienamente soddisfatto. Bel materiale, puntualità ed efficienza. Avanti così.
Il migliore esistente da sempre
Pinna K4 INCINERATOR REARS SS- Quad Wave (Super Stiff)
Tutto ok, professionalità e perfetta comunicazione, top